I am an archaeologist who studies the Upper Palaeolithic of Europe, particularly Russia. I specialise in lithic analyses, chronology building, and archaeological theory.
I am a collaboratrice bénévole (honorary researcher) at UMR 5199 PACEA, University of Bordeaux.
- Upper Palaeolithic of Russia
- Archaeological theory (critical approaches to cultural taxonomy)
- Lithic studies (technotypology and reappraisal of old collections)
- Radiocarbon dating and chronology building
- Middle to Upper Palaeolithic transition in Eastern and Central Europe
- Open science and data sharing
- Archaeological ethics (decarbonisation)
- 2020- Honorary researcher, UMR 5199 PACEA, University of Bordeaux
- 2018-2020 Postdoctoral research fellow (MSCA-IF), UMR 5199 PACEA, University of Bordeaux
- 2016-2018 Postdoctoral research fellow (Fondation Fyssen), UMR 5199 PACEA, University of Bordeaux
- 2015-2016 Postdoctoral research assistant, PalaeoChron project, RLAHA, University of Oxford
- 2011-2014 DPhil Archaeology, School of Archaeology, University of Oxford
- 2010-2011 MSc Palaeoanthropology and Palaeolithic Archaeology, UCL Institute of Archaeology
- 2005-2009 BA (Hons) Archaeology and Slavonic Studies, University of Sheffield